Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A short introduction of The Pursuit of Happyness


Nearly thirty years old of Chris Gardner, he first met his father at the age of 28, so he determined to be a good father after having children. But his business is not very well, down and out, he must go to major hospitals to sell bone density scanner everyday. Accidentally learned that to be a securities broker college diploma is not needed, so long as to understand numbers and relationships. So he called on Victor security manager Jay twistle. By virtue of his persistence, extraordinary wit, and in the help of a small cube, he got an opportunity of internship.

But there were 20 interns, they must work without pay for six months, finally only one person hired, it is really difficult for Chris Gardner. Can not bear the poor living his wife go to New York alone, Chris Gardner and his son lost their homes because of extreme poverty, living a life run around here and there. Chris Gardner sold bone density scanner, while for the intern, and later he have to queue in the church in order to obtain the church relief housing. But Chris Gardiner is optimistic, and educate his son, do not lose heart. Because of poverty, Chris Gardiner even go to sell blood. Hard work pays off, Chris Gardner ultimately relied on his own effort that talent showing itself, obtain the work of a stockbroker, and later founded his own company.

Splendid dialogue:

Chris Gardner:You got a dream, you gotta protect it.

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves,they wanna tell you you can not do it.

Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

Martin Frohm: What would you say if a man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?

Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

Thomas Jefferson mentions happiness a couple times in the Declaration of Independence. May seem like a strange word to be in that document, but he was sort of … He was an artist.

Lord, don't move that mountain,give me strength to climb it.Please don't move that stumbling block,but lead me.Lord, around it. My burdens,they gets so heavy,seem hard to bear,but I won't give up.Because you promised me.You'd meet me at the altar of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment